Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hello! Sorry... I have been busy with camp schedule lately :)
My b-day is gonna be soon... But none of my friends will be here 'cause they're all on vacation :(
So I'll delay my birthday a month, when ALL of my friends won't be busy! I'll have 3 people coming over and I will ask them to type ONE PARAGRAPH EACH. Of course u probably know Alice. Then there's rubberband607, who plays animal jam(u know I don't play animal jam, I used to, but I stopped 'cause it got boring and unfair). Then there's my friend nicknamed odidida(ok, don't ask) but I'll call her... CINDERS. That's a name she got in one of my stories, MEOW. So yahh:) DEAL WITH IT!!!!
I have also gotten into undertale.....
But that's saved for another blog!
bO1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment