Wednesday, December 30, 2015


  Uhh. Actually, I decided to put on posts every day if I can. If I can't find anything to post, I'll post
some drawing tutorials. Or I can explain(or try to) "Olivia's Imagination Land" or OIL.

  But today I will show you how to draw a tasty donut. Or doughnut, whatever. I spell it donut because it is easier...
       On with the donut! First, you draw a long horizontal oval.









 
                                                                                                                                                                     Add another smaller oval inside.
Then, add some squiggly lines almost to the edge...
Then color as shown.
You can add details like fun little sprinkles! Yes, of course I used paint, the program, but you can do this much better on paper. It's so cute! Then show your skills to all of your friends. They'll be amazed! Stay tuned for more stuff!
  

                                                        ADIEU!!! 

                                                                          -Chikorita

                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment